indianfoodrocksQuail egg. Teeny piece of deliciousness. Soft shell, string membrane, not easy to crack open!
- clairemamaLooks delicious. I've never had the courage to try at home.
- indianfoodrocks@clairemama our trip to Viet Nam in 2011 changed that for me. More so because my teen showed a keen interest in trying out new foods and enjoying them! The first couple of times I boiled them. They are so cute and perfect for including whole in a patty or stuffed bun!
- justmejennmarieThey're great for appetizers! But tough to crack.
- macroajitDo they taste different from regular poultry eggs?
- indianfoodrocks@justmejennmarie so true!
- indianfoodrocks@macroajit very similar to chicken eggs in taste and texture, just very teeny.
Log in to like or comment.