johnhodgmanMy Bloody Mary at Ike's came with celery, olive, cocktail onion, pickle, a block of cheese, a summer sausage, and a shrimp I mostly ate before I took this picture. I opted out of the garnish hoagie, side steak, and wheel of Stilton.
- jkottkeNot shown: glass of water with an entire kielbasa sticking out of it.
- cat__napsAnytime meal of champions.
- magentatardisThat's a meal!!!!
- tonydecosteIt's the beverage that eats like a meal
- hashtag_hillo@iamnicolesullivan bingo.
- ryancravensThat place is owned by Lizz Winstead's brother. #uselessknowledge
- johnhodgman@jkottke that is the better joke
- johnhodgman@sarahthyre with a garland of jalapeño poppers
- skip_hunterThings that should be true by @johnhodgman.
- edcaseyNo gravy shooter on the side? I guess you ordered the LITE version.
- hellanewenglandYou lead a charmed life.
- sarahthyre@johnhodgman twice-baked
- lanadelkimI wish I could drink every meal
- apunc1That piece of cheese is substantial
- bexfinchThat is the best thing about the Midwest! Needs more pickles though.
- bexfinchGo to the Blue Door Pub in St. Paul for the best burger ever!
- coolyoungmomsThis is my dream come true. The Top Hat in Missoula has a bangin bloody mary, if you're ever there.
- annabellesoriaThat looks...difficult
- curlycomedyI take it you hadn't reached the profiteroles frozen inside your ice cubes yet.
- mikefemia"Drink" your way to "health!"
Log in to like or comment.