dronestagramJanuary 3rd: at least three people killed in a drone strike in the mountains near Rada'a. Local reports confirmed that passers-by in another car were also injured. #drone #drones #yemen
- theregulargregularUSA! USA! USA!
- l_crawSmoker em! Those terrorists don't stand a chance
- raydeecakesI think some of you have missed the point of the dronestgram project. Its not to glorify the killing of terrorists, its to humanize the event taking.
- theregulargregular@raydeecakes fuck you. USA! USA!
- colingilesmusicSTOP KILLING PEOPLE
- quixolaAre you collecting these on a website?
- czar_nicholasColingilesmusic - your perpetual comments are pointless. Dronestagram is merely reporting strikes as a means of drawing public attention to them. Do something useful & write your congressional reps or form a PAC or NGO if you want the strikes to stop.
- shodanvinceI find it weird that just about everyone usually accepts that blowing up an entire city block to kill one criminal is bad, unless of course they're brown people in a desert, then it's okay. Good logos America.
- mikenixWould it be at all possible to add a small arrow pointing on the strike?
- motoricanBlast away. These drone attacks are saving American ground troops lives. I fully support it.
- shodanvince@motorican as well as ending civilians. Last I checked, that makes us cowardly murderers rather than gracious saviors. These strikes are a blight on America and we should be ashamed of ourselves for managing to make war even less humane.
- tylerocon@shodanvince Sadly, history is written by the victors. We'll win this winding battle to nothing, and we'll say we saved the world. And everyone will forget the wrong.
- shodanvince@tylerocon unfortunately I feel you are right. But that just shows the madness in all its glory. Orwell and Huxley are shaking their heads.
- sidgowdaaYemen is like hymen. Not required.
- bherrera507USA es un asesino
- colingilesmusic@czar_nicholas good idea. Yes
Log in to like or comment.