camp_pattonDiscussing whether good Target behavior warrants a "treat" (no). Will I ever leave the house not in a puffer to hide the nursing Dolly Partons again? Hope so.
- brittlouisecreativeOk. Didn't you just have a baby? What is your secret? I've got 3 more months to go..
- lauraholkerDude. You look amazing.
- keoharaUhh you look awesome!! Seriously. Spill your secrets!
- everydayreadingHooray real clothing!
- cmbuttaciI wear a fleece vest everywhere for the very same reason... Four months and counting.
- karriann84Already out and about? Your a hero woman
- camp_patton@bemerrykate nooooo don't tell me that
- gidgerunsYay for getting out! You look amazing Grace! I hope things are going well! Xo
- callherhappyWow. I don't think I left the house on my own for three months. I'm a baby though...
- colls7How r u out already? U r my hero!
- cmbuttaci@camp_patton Sorry! I will say I do wear it slightly less often these days and on Day 4 it wouldn't have fit, so you've got me beat. 😉
- annemarieroldanI'm impressed you're at Target on Day 4 and looking so normal!
- meredithtuttSeriously, my boobs are ridic. I need a puffer jacket. And a Target trip.
- annemarieroldanI wish I still had milk ladies...now they're just saggy ladies. Don't cover them up with a puffer, I beg you. Enjoy while you can! @meredithtutt @camp_patton
- disisdcrewAgee with @annie_zarkos my Dolly's are gone. More like Keira knightly mosquito bites per my sissy @dianastlouis (@camp_patton - @meredithtutt )
- disisdcrew@camp_patton u look great grace! Enjoy time with kiddos and hubs while he's on paternity leave 😉😋
- jtrailovSrsly?? Can you send me a 5 month meal plan so I don't look like Carnie Wilson post birth?
- camp_patton@jtrailov dying. Carnie Wilson. Get a super puffy vest and don't take it off ever!!!
- amesluskYou look stunning. Seriously gorgeous.
- momofsiandsjhad to comment. i follow you because of Kayla. i was at my own baby shower two days after my little guy was born. way to represent!
Log in to like or comment.