camp_pattonSometimes I moonlight as a war photographer.
- stephaniepcourtOh dear.
- lufliceshuh oh
- masseyaInitiation? Badger showing interest is a plus? 😉
- asmanyasgivenLaughing. Way too much, probably. This has happened in our home so many times.
- gidgerunsHahaha. Ellee fights this same battle every day of her life. #medalofhonor
- masseyaBasher.. **
- mamabirdemmaWhen we brought our second child home, our 18 month old kept kissing him which made him scream bloody murder. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him until I looked at him in the light. She was biting his nose!
- mccantsesofraleighI mean, in Bashee's defense it looks really warm and cozy in there
- marjoriejonesphotographyHe got a hair cut! Wow, Theodore is so tiny. You forget how tiny they are.
- rebecca_cookI need to call the producers of some show and elect you to be the next participants of a top-hit reality show!!!! I would tune in diligently every week! Every night for that matter!
- mhebsIsnt the baby his new toy?
- meghanmoulton@rebecca_cook totes agree. Seriously. 👍😃💁👶👏
- hey_annbushI hope T survived. After all he is already bruised!
- ashleighlancasterAll of a sudden he looks ENORMOUS!
- mrsosu21Lol this theo is going to be a tough guy I can tell.
- candacenjordanMy 2 y/o son gave his sister a welcome by chunking my phone and hitting her in the head :-/
- leahsledgeI feel much less guilty now about this happening in our home.
Log in to like or comment.