questloveNow this right here!!!! Wow!!!!! There was a point in the film in which you saw him. Giving a four hour massage to a dead octopus. I have to meant when I first saw it I thought "ehhh I dunno bout that". I mean I really did think "money is crazy" a 4 hour process to relax some dead muscles? I couldn't wait to try this four hour muscle relaxed treat of an octopus. I had my doubts.....but when I tried it? I was like Popeye to spinach. Member when Michael Jackson tried that tonic in the "Say Say Say" video and it made him dance? You don't? Google it. I didn't dance, but damn if I wasn't in my head doing TAMI show James Brown splits singing "Nightrain" (Sting fans feel me.....yes even my referenced references have footnote references, which makes ME not Dennis Miller the king of references Mr David Cross)
- mermaidintheruddermaking my morning
- anthonybourdainYes!Yes! Yes!
- mrfoodpornwell done!
- briangunderson@questlove you're the greatest
- justmechristineyour descriptions are KILLING ME @questlove lmao!!!
- juicymcphoneYou are hilarious!
- inherent_sweetnessHahaha you are too funny!!!
- charles_snyderThanks for sharing the journey brotha-i gotta get out!
- allofmypurplelifeLol I'm jealous, and I get your footnote references haha
- wmichaeldirectBest photo description I've ever seen @questlove
- ladydi102The jury is still out on eating it but thanks @questlove for the reading of it's preparation and your total enjoyment of it.
- justsaykb"When the World..." respect due for your footnoted referenced references. Glad I know what you're talking about...
- kristyxlinit's 40 minutes, not 4 hours
- la_la_laurieHis caption tho 👌👌👌👌👌 @nickrosslv
- mr_buddThat's that puss!!
- brendamarinoHa- lair-ious dude !!!!!
- rockstar2581Love the way you describe the experience .
Log in to like or comment.