karenlewistextilesyou know when you've a pile of work that you MUST do and the postie arrived early in the day with a new toy that you just can't resist trying out?...yeah that
- poppypoochieoh I have that toy! go on have a play!
- karenlewistextiles@jammypudding @poppypoochie you two ate naughty...I knew I could bank on you lot veering me from the straight and narrow!
- poppypoochiehehe just an ickle shot it needs a road test!
- harwoodhousedesignsOoohhhh - I have one of these, the possibilities are endless! Have fun playing x
- karenlewistextiles@poppypoochie first question...where does it go??!
- jennykingcomeWhat is it?
- poppypoochiei need to take my presser foot off then screw it on in place of what was there
- karenlewistextiles@poppypoochie hmmm this is appearing to be more complicated than I thought...may just have to put to one side after all and try later...thanks tho!
- karenlewistextiles@jennykingcome it's a Free Motion Quilting foot...for doing snazzy quilting!
- poppypoochieno probs ♥ @blueberryathome
- lovinglifewith4It is fun once you get going... Not that I am very good at it xxx
- zoemacara_designI love mine, I use it for all my free embroidery 'drawing' work...enjoy :)
- sunflowergirlsquiltHave fun!
- karenlewistextiles@littleboubba3 lol! have heard it takes practice ;)
- karenlewistextiles@kandipandi I saw that on YouTube lisa...looked like a good idea x
- karenlewistextiles@zoemacara_design @sunfowergirlsquilt can't wait to get going!
- flutter_katI also recommend cutting the gap between the two red lines out. It helps visibility soooo much!!
- alisonharleI have a feeling you will be super talented At it
- karenlewistextiles@alisonharle aw thanks Alison! x
Log in to like or comment.