tylerflorenceCalifornia Squab basted in butter and thyme. @WayfareTavern
- mjgallacherSo when I come to @wayfareta ern, are you cooking for me? Chef to chef?
- esalinas85@mcsml256 its pigeon
- tylerflorence@mjgallacher <- of course
- mingskiHope you can visit the philippines @tylerflorence
- mjgallacher@tylerflorence game on. If you find yourself in Detroit, I'm coursing you out at my place.
- tylerflorence@mjgallacher <- and what if the tigers loose to the giants again?
- mjgallacherI'll openly admit that we screwed that one up. Bats went cold at the wrong time. Good luck to your 9ers, though. I'm rooting for you.
- mamajen916@tylerflorence you inspire me to be better! Im in culinary school now and I'm learning to appreciate the proper cooking methods. I would love to work with you some time.
- tylerflorence@mjgallacher <- when are you going to move from cold ass Detroit? It was 56 degrees today, rainy but warm.
- mjgallacherHey man. I was born and raised in Seattle. I know temperate climate. I'll move when you need a sous at Wayfare.
- jsf415@tylerflorence You need to make a dish incorporating some good ol' Molinari sausage from SF.
- zakyatim@mjgallacher where is your restaurant ? @tylerflorence cold ass Detroit is a good excuse for some good hearty dishes, we eat the seasons lol
- chloesimpson@jsf415 haha I know that family! The sausages are amazing
- jsf415@chloesimpson You know the family? I'd move in! The old fashioned sausage(no fennel) are the best. The Salami....Columbus can't touch em'. You're a lucky girl.
- forbiciforhairWhere did u grow up?
- instafawehinmiLooks like an animal brain
- therealmarykitleyIt doesn't look appetizing, but I'd give anything you made a shot!
Log in to like or comment.