chefazBreadfruit tostones... Better than plantain IMHO
- beato.beatoYes! Sooo good!
- pratroI agree, they are better!
- lorraineattigliatoLove love love breadfruit. Sadly there's none to be found anywhere near where I live.
- bumpoperaI love breadfruit! Been years since I last had it.
- nacho_coronadoWere are you??? @chefaz
- heather__rodriguezI will death match for these. My favorite. @ellybby909 my hubs is from PR and we get giddy when these come in the mail.
- senorveleznycMuch better!
- senorveleznycPut a lil' garlic and olive oil on those bad boys
- heather__rodriguez@ellybby909 yup same here! The best!
- lindseyyygNothing's better than plantains!
- laura305@chefaz Puerto Rico!! Buen provecho!
- yflo201Gotta love the panapen fritos
- 18lulu69Tostones ay Dios mio
- nicoleolmoTostones de Pana. Mmmmmmm!! Yum!!
- mikaela419OMG!!! Tostones de Panapén....with a Little butter and garlic or mojito puertorriqueño they are exquisite!!!
- elanyam@lissy_maree make these
- lissy_maree@elanyam not sure what breadfruit is. I'll look into it
- aknox_bzeHow do you make those? I have been making the plantain ones for years, but this would come in handy when the breadfruit tree gives.
Log in to like or comment.