bobkronbauerDid you happen upon thousands and thousands of spent shotgun shells and broken skeet targets while on a drive through nature today? Hey, me too! #gross #trashy #leavenothingbutfootprints
- chou.bakaMaple ridge?
- bobkronbauer@jaybutters yep, that Mad Max gravel pit right before Sayres Lake
- mikehartford@bobkronbauer @jaybutters that gravel pit isnt even in the shooting allowed area, you have to be up about 6k past Sayers before its legal
- zachbulickI bet it was @mogrro
- judahoakesWeak ! #pickupyourtrash
- mogrroYikes! Not me @zachbulick!
- clayoquotresortSaw the same thing on the old Alaska highway in Whitehorse. Totally gross and really creepy at the same time.
- gnawerialc@bobkronbauer :s wooo pretty scary....
- lclark360I have seen the same at Stave Lake while canoeing. We took a break on one of the beaches and it was littered with shotgun shells. Quite unsightly and a bit depressing. :(
- tony_durkeLong live the rednecks!
- _cuddlefish_And yet geocachers go every single summer and remove THOUSANDS of them.
- bobkronbauer@_cuddlefish_ cool! Recycling. What do they use them for?
- _cuddlefish_We dispose of them. Geocachers spend so much time outdoors, we want it to look pretty. :)
- bobkronbauer@_cuddlefish_ you rule!!!!! I should organize a cleanup of that shitpile... though the shells arent the only junk. So much discard and crap used as makeshift targets
Log in to like or comment.