motormavensThis #widebody #flared 1st Gen #Mazda #RX7 looks so TOUGH! Makes me want an #FB3S or #SA22C. Although I truthfully dont know how to tell an FB apart from an SA. The SA is sposed to be older, but how does one tell from exterior? @grooveholmess @vincelucketti
- alex_sugi@sarrrrawrrrr @alexbucur do it
- byobaconstrips@motormavens you can tell by the tail lights and from bumper. This is an FB 1st gen.
- sarrrrawrrrr@alex_sugi @musclebeach honestly, ew. I prefer my car the way it is haha.
- chalzlachica@byobaconstrips so nice you should do it
- byobaconstrips@charlem3 my 7 is going into project/storage now so I can finally drop the turbo motor. Maybe wide body too if the money is right ;)
- skyec123@nasir_zoobear I've been seeing more of them on the streets!
- chalzlachicaI know some shops that can do th body @byobaconstrips
- motormavens@marc0lau yes 70s > 80s. But i still love 80s interiors!
- motormavens@byobaconstrips word! Thanks!
- dmetal__The tail lights are different on the old ones and no center piece between the lights.
- motormavens@dmetaldarin ah! I just realized that now
- wankel67The sa doesn't have smocked out taillights. Its two seperate taillights
- wankel67@hachigo87 sexy car by the way;)
- usedjeans@pandamonium8888 that's the best bad idea ever. @markgse
Log in to like or comment.