- ashleyecarrLovely!! It looks like the colours I would've chosen to paint an elephant when I was a kid.
- mypoppetblogsGrows super quickly with Zpagetti yarn
- meetmeatmikesYep! I made a blue one a couple of years ago too :)
- angiebaxterMy 2013 project - to learn :)
- edenlandClever clogs. I saw a book of yours in Westfield Tuggerah the other day and held it up and said I KNOW HER!!! Xx
- emmasteendamWhat size hook is that Pip??
- veggie_mama@edenland I used to work at Westfield Tuggerah 😁
- veggie_mamaBest colours!
- hazelnutsLove those colours! Must check out the yarn too.
- meetmeatmikes@edenland WE TOTES KNOW EACH OTHER!!!!!
- meetmeatmikesI have no idea of the actual hook size... It's huge. It just has $2 written on it in biro! #opshopped
- mrs_sabbaticalLooks fabulous. I got a hook like that for Zpagetti & it is a 12mm. I feel so hardcore using it, like the black & decker of crochet ; )
- yarnhausGorg wah!
- msgeorgeclarkeI just have to learn that pattern. Got it pinned and ready to go. Just need a quiet afternoon to concentrate
- dimitystitchesThat looks so great! I have a few pinned projects ready to attempt an this is definitely top if the list! :)
- pearlschellPretty colours...
Log in to like or comment.