baltimoresunThe driver was uninjured in this one-car #crash Thursday near the Washington Monument in #Baltimore's #MountVernon neighborhood. A passenger was taken to a hospital with neck and back injuries. (Lloyd Fox/Baltimore Sun Photo)
- donnell_eI'm interested to know how that happened.
- mr.raikes@beansofdg .. Ninjas be like .. I should have never let my people's hold the car ..
- k.beansLmao @bizquitman
- awisemanHe thought he was at the Washington Monument in DC and tried to fly back there
- lovewinswithirishtwinsHe fell asleep at the wheel @mynameispeachesandimthebest @satornatore @doneley
- ahousewestI would bet the Baltimore Sun has an article at least touching on the incident, including the cause. But I don't know. ...
- chelledini@doneley @satornatore @mynameispeachesandimthebest Driver fell asleep at wheel acc to Sun story I read yesterday
- ravensgrlHoly cow.... Hope the passenger is ok. Spine injuries are no joke.
- n_clashHow does 1 do this?
- donnell_eThank you @rickandbeckywanttoadopt & @bmorerose
- mister_jb_sirHoly hell.
- rockinbrockIs that a Volvo?
- omarj3mr@rockinbrock no its a Dodge Charger
- theinternationalincidentI demand your respect. I'm a very important person. I drive s DODGE STRATUS!!!
Log in to like or comment.