stylingyouNeed cutting from girlfriend's #frangipani tree ... obsessed with this colour.
- queenofthrift@stylingyou yes you do it is amazing take one now
- teapotsandtractorsI have a dark pink one! It's my favourite
- bellamumma@mauriceandking check out these babies!!!! Gorgeous @stylingyou xxx
- stylingyou@bellamumma I don't have pink in my garden but will do after acquiring a cutting from this tree ;
- stylingyou@teapotsandtractors they are stunning!
- mauriceandkingOh, stop it!! Fabulous
- bespoke_heirloomsGorgeous! I'd love a tree with this colour :)
- nannykatedesignWow! Amazing! I have never seen them this colour before
- stylingyou@fauxfuchsia This variety should be named after you!
- stylingyou@becwatts Oh wow!! I've seen a deep orange ... need cutting of that for sure.
- stylingyou@n_kate I have but usually driving past and would be super dodgy to stop and cut off a branch!
- nannykatedesignVery true, it would be a bit dodgy to do a fly by night ;) But if you asked really nicely & flashed a smile, I'm sure the owner would part with a small stick 😉
- mummaduckaWhen you cut it i have heard that you leave it on the ground for a while for all the milk to come out. Then you stick it ina pot and strike it. Might be easier to visit a nursery. Lol
Log in to like or comment.