melissapherThe sleeves on this vintage handmade floral dress are a bit too "I am 16 going on 17…" for my flavor. Wish me luck on reconstructing a regular sleeve with the remnants. Sleeves aren't a strength for me.
- madireidsanders@melissapher Sleeveless would be cute too!
- melissapher@madi2mrs and Waaay easier!!! but I would always have to sport it with a cardigan if it were sans sleeves. :(
- madpetersen@melissapher you can do it! I did something similar with a dress over the summer.
- livefreemirandaYou can do it!
- jenkirk"I like your sleeves. They're real big."
- miss_lady_kingWay cuter without sleeves, but I would have to wear with cardigan as well. Such a cute dress btw.
- melissapher@miss_lady_king I'm hoping a straight sleeve will do the trick. If not, hello cardigans!!
- shorty_high_pocketsI loved seeing this dress today at the flea market! -your newest follower/stalker ;)
- melissapherGreat to meet you!! Loved your dress, too.
- melissapher@shorty_high_pockets 👆👆
Log in to like or comment.