mryumingwuSame question gets asked nearly every day since I've worn them nearly everyday since Sept. Here they are: Jean Shop Resin Coated.
- secondnarrow@ronnieodlum inside out soak in your tub with detergent mixed in for about 45 mins. Hang dry.
- mryumingwu@ronnieodlum I don't wear them in the summer. But there's woolite detergent for dark clothes and follow @robinhuynh's instructions.
- mryumingwu@willnyc 14th and 9th
- mryumingwu@atmdot if you have thick thighs get the rocker
- mryumingwu@mryumingwu or call them for advice.
- charlezayUr not supposed to wash them. Dry clean only. Google "selvage denim".
- choco_kI love my Jeanshop denim.. If I could Id wear my all white ones everyday lol
- mryumingwu@charlezay I dry cleaned them once. Didn't like the results.
- goplay_intraffic@charlezay dry cleaning isnt great for them. Soak in a tub/slop sink with woolite thats about it. Or just hot water. Trust me im on my third pair i get a new one every 3 years.
- mryumingwu@goplay_intraffic @charlezay dont get me wrong. I'm not a fan of washing either. I get a new pair every fall and wear them til spring. Never have to wash them.
- goplay_intraffic@mryumingwu its good for the denim to soak em once a month so the fabric stays stronger and doesnt blow out. But i rarely wash mine. Maybe once every 3 months just when they start to smell awful keeps the color contrast
- __andre_knows_bestI just hit mine with a shot of febreze and keep it trucking !
- atmdotThank you 🙏!
- willnycJust came back from there haha kind of hard to find haha
- mryumingwu@willnyc nice! Find anything for ur self?
- willnycYea ima going back next week I bought jeans from Levi's across the street can only spend $300 on jeans once a day haha
- mryumingwu@willnyc hahah!!
- abcderikI gooooooooot it! Thanks
- codylocklin@mryumingwu where can I find these!!?
Log in to like or comment.