frendenI've settled upon the ideal setup for my desk with the Yiynova MSP19U. I love it. Much like the also UC Logic based Monoprice tablets, the Yiynova has less input lag than Wacom hardware in OSX. It feels snappier than my Cintiq. The lack of anti-glare coating is a nice bonus. The coating on Cintiqs really deadens the color and always drove me nuts. It's staying and I am pretty darn happy with the purchase.
- teeketchHow much does it go for? I have a Cintiq 12 but have been looking to upgrade after the new year.
- frenden@teeketch ~$599 for a 19". I had/have the 20WSX Cintiq, an Intuos 3 9x12, a Monoprice 10x6.25, and a Monoprice 9x12. This is my new favorite. It's a bit off, color-wise, out of the box, but it can be calibrated easily. Otherwise, no complaints.
- teeketchThanks for the info man. I will check ot out when I'm ready to upgrade.
- frenden@teeketch ~$599. They have a USB powered 10" for less too. It's neat because its super portable unlike the 12" Cintiq.
- teamvultureNice view! What part of the world do you reside?
- cardiovascular_massacreVery nice, @frenden
- orcusbrandI always liked how the faded colored looked on the Cintiq for some reason.
- blairjcampbellThanks for the mini review, mate.
- razcity1Whats the price on these
- frenden@mteal2 Austin, TX-ish. Georgetown, specifically.
@blairjcampbell and @cardiovascular_massacre sure thing, thanks.
@razcity1 and @teeketch they're around $599 for the 19" and $299 for he 10", I think. I'd have to check.
- davidlfoxeI also own one! Do you have yours on a movable mount? If so, which one?
Log in to like or comment.