30daysblogAll presents are bought and wrapped. Lots of cleaning/organizing to do. But I started 3 different books that I'm dying to finish. VERY different from each other but love them all so far: The Shoemaker's Wife, Delirium and By Invitation Only.
- aunt_heidI'm in the middle of about 5 books right now. Hopefully I can catch up during break.
- 30daysblog@hmreed I normally can't read more than one at a time but I started all these at different times. Determined to finish. Hope you get through your five!
- aunt_heidI'd be happy to finish one😉
- 30daysblog@hmreed Me too! Happy reading!
- strugglincysterThe entire delirium series is PERFECT!
- dandeedesignsHappy Christmas Break reading!
- 30daysblog@strugglincyster I read Delirium on Fri/yesterday. Finished it late last night. And was SO bummed with the ending. Is it worth reading the next one?
- 30daysblog@dandeedesigns Thanks Danyelle!
- strugglincyster@30daysblog YES! I know what you mean, all the build up into lovin a character for nothing! There is a "half book" in between the 2 called Hana as well. I have them all as nookbooks. There's another one coming out the 26th and in feb I think!
Log in to like or comment.