- #JJ DAILY FORUM -.
- Black and White -.
Every day we do a forum and everyday we recognize some of our favorite images tagged to the day's gallery.
One of these featured images is special because it is also highlighted on what I think is the best mobile photography centered website on the Internet, connect.dpreview.com.
Today the nod for the @dorconnect feature for the #jj_forum_0487 (oops) :-) themed "Black and White" goes to @justinlakers8 . Nice feature @jj_editor_gracenavarro. :-).
- jasperbytheseaThat is a #awesome#photooftheday 😄😁😃
- rikerama@justinlakers8 super shot! 👏👏
- edelkristinaCool :)
- tiger232قرقر واجد ښــــ☣✮✰ــــے
- nathanlattanziFantastic shot @justinlakers8
- davidhagenss@stepherzme Ohh ok thank you, so he will post a picture and say that is the theme of the day?
- saa_saaWonderful perspective and lighting
- amantethethirdPerfect blur and composition.
- piccontest72Josh, I'm writing to you because i know how big your community is, and I really hope you can help us, somehow. I've seen many people complaining about the new update because it doesn't allow to upload photos to Instagram if they have not been taken with an Iphone. There are loads of photographers that upload photos from their cameras, but now, are we gonna lose those talented photographers, those hobbyst? I'm sure you can do something and we all trust you, cause you're considered as the reference of many Instagram users. Your forum is the best Instagram has. If you don't read this, i hope one of your editors does...
@joshjohnson @jj_editor_alli_james @jj_editor_aprendizdeamelie @jj_editor_manciniv @grammy
- piccontest72@kevin @instagram
- jjcommunity@piccontest72 Interesting. I knew about the limitation but thought you could move pics over to your camera roll from another album. Guess not. The easy work around is to take a screenshot of your pic. As long as your on a retina phone you won't loose any quality. I sometimes get a chance to talk with IG corporate. I'll ask them about the change if I can.
- piccontest72@joshjohnson Thank you very much, knew i could trust you!
- jj_editor_aprendizdeamelie@piccontest72 @joshjohnson Yes, I also think they must solve this, I hope they'll do it soon. Meanwhile, I'm using different ways to submit the original pic to IG. ;)
We need the pic to be in the camera roll, that's our goal, I'll explain you:
- the first, easy and a bit silly way (but quick, I've used it many times), is by sending an email to yourself. When you receive the email and download the pic, it goes to camera roll. Got it!.
- Photos on streaming. If you open one of them (I'm doing this on an iPhone) and tap the symbol on bottom left, then it opens and one of the possibilities is: 'Save in camera roll', well, got it!.
Hope this helps! They aren't so sofisticated ways but they are effective. ;) (sorry for the delay).
- stepherzme@jj_editor_aprendizdeamelie im glad I haven't updated... have you heard anything about Android? The reviews weren't that promising but again a lot of it was about the infamous "IG cropping"
- stepherzme@davidhagenss Yes :) Usually around 8am NYC time. The details will be in the caption. He also has some great tips there as well. You'd just have to look around :)
- stepherzme@davidhagenss p.s. sorry for the late response
- aalmasabeOutstanding gallery ..
Log in to like or comment.