benlowyNewtown, CT | December 16, 2012 Barbara Wells clutches her daughter Olivia, 3, as the lay flowers at a memorial dedicated to the 26 lives lost at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, victims of the second worst school shooting in American history. #photography #photojournalism #documentary #bw #blackandwhite #memorial #mourning #mobilephotography #ct #connecticut #news #newtown #sandyhook
- liu.shhey ben, i would like to know which mobelphone and app you use ?
- gigisorensenI've been following you for months now. I grew up o. The jersey shore. Every year I traveled to Maine my twin bro and I waited to find the sign sandy Hook exit 11. I moved to Sandy hook 22 years ago. I moved over to Boggs Hill 24 years ago. If u r still in Newtown I'd like to try & meet. B sorensen
- gigisorensen14 yrs not 24.
- halfblankFeel so guilty to click the like button, but its a well taken picture
- lolo_sans_moustachesMagnifique !
- endmoderndayslaverySo sad.
- raeleyartThis picture is heartbreaking, yet it has a spark of hope. Olivia is looking up, as if to heaven where hopefully many of the little girls, boys, and teachers are.
- carmenmontero_fotografiaNo a las armas!!!!! Sólo sirven para matar!!!
Log in to like or comment.