drandallblytheThis was the only good thing that happened in the Armory in Medford OR where we played tonight- me grabbing @Joledo's long board & ripping power slides to get out some negative emotions this afternoon before the show. I have never been more disgusted with an audience in my life. I wish we hadn't played. We, lamb of god, asked for sixty seconds of silence during our 1st set break to honor the dead children & teachers in CT. It seemed appropriate- it's a goddamned national TRAGEDY. Most of the crowd complied, but several didn't, some cursing & even laughing. I wanted to walk off stage. I am so disgusted right now- if you were one of those who wouldn't shut up for SIXTY LOUSY SECONDS to honor twenty MURDERED CHILDREN- go look in the mirror. You are looking at a piece of shit. Your parents are obviously pieces of shit too, because they raised you to behave with no dignity. To the fans who were respectful, I thank you. I am also sorry you have so many goddamned assholes in your community. You should do something about that. This shit would not have happened at a lamb of god show where I live, & that is A FACT. We have more manners. I am just disgusted. Thoroughly DISGUSTED. You yelling people give metal a bad name- screw that, you give humanity a bad name. Grow up. Your parents should have beaten some manners into you, you savage little beasts. With that I will go to bed, say a prayer for those suffering, & hope for a better day tomorrow, because tonight SUCKED.
- anthonymunozIf I was there, it would have been ok with me if you would have ended the show that very second. As a fan, I would have felt good to walk away in protest of the dipshits in the crowd.
- hikai93@drandallblythe, not sure if you will read this, but I agree with you, thank you for being a voice for others. If I could help those families I would. Again, thank you.
- buttkriegToo many disrespectful junky fucks here in Medford, sorry guy.
- chelsann_119Fuck, I had no idea you guys were there. :( I would have came up from gold beach. Fuck.
- traci_lymanI live in Bend Oregon, a couple hundred miles from Medford. It's not uncommon for people young or old to be disrespectful, I'm afraid to say it seems more common in the Rock/mosh concerts I've been to recently. Individuals don't care who they hit, infact it is there goal to see people bleed! While at last summers Kills concert in PDX, we as a family were jacked to see the bad. We got there 1.5 hours early... My 24 year-old is diabetic and needed to sit for a bit as she was feeling weak. A tall Mohawk woman proceeds to walk on top of her and stand on my daughters legs! When she did not move after explaining what she'd just done to my daughter she told her to get over it, it's a rock concert! Bitch! My other kids who witnessed this were 14 and 15 . We raise them better. Caused my youngest to have an anxiety attack! I'm 51, been to many many kinds of concerts on many states of mind. Never seen such disregard for humanity as I have in the past 5-10 years. Disregard for them self. Something needs to change!
- oxygenplugThis post makes me sad. What those people did was wrong and disrespectful. But calling them assholes and filthy beasts doesn't solve anything. Hate and anger do nothing. Fight with love. And not with love.
- tacotacotoddwell said.
- dlong85Truth be told they were asshole for not showing respect and paying tribute
- rebmat_evolIt makes me extremely proud to be a Lamb of God fan when I read this; those being disrespectful DO give metal a bad name- but you, Randy, give metal a GOOD name
- hman0843Randy. I live in Medford and I'm sorry for the trolls that did this. I think it's hard to guarantee YOUR home town wouldn't have a few bad apples like everywhere else on the planet. You were at a small venue with a bunch of drunks and Im sure people wanted to forget about a national tragedy and just listen to some metal. Still its no excuse. I apologize again for the jerks that did all that, but at least you aren't getting sued or any criminal charges from anyone...Now it's going to be hard for our area to get a good concert again because of how upset you've got about this. Things could have been a lot worse....I realize you and the WHOLE country were upset. But why did you have to take it out on a whole town, because of a hand full of people.
- hman0843I hate that only a few people can ruin so much for the rest of us. ..
- kevin.tambascio@drandallblythe's comments are now one of the top stories on Drudge...
- jeanettesixx@drandallblythe I agree with you 100 percent Randy!!! VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!!
- withmustardi was at the CT concert and it was complete bullshit those assholes wouldn't shut the fuck up. i'm sorry, not all folks of CT are like that though. hope next time you come around it's a more respectful and decent crowd than what you witnessed. i also hope this isn't going to make you not want to come back to CT because after seeing you guys at that one show i was very impressed and now i am a big fan. cheers for good music and good guys!
- mrwadellDespite the actions of a few, it was still a great show. I had an awesome opportunity to meet you before the show, and ended up with a signed guitar. I was really bothered by those yelling...especially since they were screaming to tell other people to stop talking. I hope your perceptions of the northwest (and even us northern californian-ers) isn't shattered. I know id like to see LoG for a 5th time....so come back after this Czeck nonsense is over
- steve_burns_redAre you gonna grow your hair back out?
- ugly_mug_gangsterHumanity is a sick, twisted thing
Log in to like or comment.