pastorrickwarrenAdrees Latif's photo says it all. Can't tweet today.Pray!
- jby8In our prayers
- txangurlI can't believe it all their heartache GOD BLESS them 😪😪😪😪💔💔💔💔💔
- jraggi04😥😥😥😥God bring comfort to them. In our prayers.
- yuna_genaLets us pray...
- ellimackc@vamps_e oh thanks for telling me. i know everything happens for a reason. God is moving.
- msbrenda420Yes he is bible say no man no the time or hour we betta get right wit king jesus
- mariamaylynmy heart is crushed with this tragedy.my hearts and prayera for the victims and their families :(
- ij_podSad sad news, our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims. Such a tragic event.
- feel_philPraying for US
- ellimackcI know now the whole thing that had happened. im just hoping that affected families will stay stronger no matter what. i know this is extremely hard but God wont let things happened without any reason.
- shirley_rustThats just not right. So many families having unnecessary heartache at this festive time.
- blasscykMade me cry
- minc11No words to describe the pain in this picture! Please God be with this family and ALL the families impacted by this horrific act of violence against these children.
- lyssa_0213My prayers are with you all
- stefany_oliLamentável Jesus seja a Cura...
- dieechaMy prayers for all the families. May The Holy Spirit help them more than usual
- herbamomof3A picture is worth a million words, and this is no exception. The look in this man's face, he's looks like he's saying God why? And that's ok to ask
Log in to like or comment.