chefazThe lobster mushroom sauce was insane... Puddled under cured ham wrapped monkfish alongside monkfish liver mousse @jwuprovidence
- darth_ballzzI wonder how much that costs. I'll stick with Red Lobster
- chefborznow thats some quality
- chefjohncreger@sincere_riles pretty sure the sponge is the Monkfish Liver Mousse
- mspclothingLobster mushroom sauce? What?! I want that so bad
- jjpixie77@marvzuno ham wrapped monkfish.. Bah
- harps420Just a note here people, the sauce is not lobster with mushrooms, it's a type of mushroom....a very tasty one at that!
- harps420@sincere_riles it's a dehydrated mousse made from the fish liver, we put the puree mixture after a gentle cooking into a vacuum chamber to give it that bubbly texture like foam, the vacuum pulls the moisture out and it dries hard like sponge toffee made from meat!
- malted_miltballChef makuch!
- forest_runsGlad you had a taste of our school :)
- vansgoodeatsAndrew, you eat so well! Any stand out spots in the San Francisco Bay Area you'd recommend? Or Las Vegas? Help a fan out! @chefaz
- rnhalani@chefaz My fiancé helped make that!! Can't wait to see the show next week!
Log in to like or comment.