meshell00 likes this
bombshellamberCame across these Aunt Jackie's products for natural hair the other day. Has anyone tried?
- stylenbeautydocSeems MJ-ish...lol
- bombshellamber@stylenbeautydoc Haha, that's what I thought, too. Knockoff alert!
- al4inaBut is sooo much cheaper! Someone try it! :)
- bombshellamber@al4ina Right?! We need the scoop, lol
- glamchick1913Looking at the website now...never seen it in Texas.
- thegorgeousingredientI've never heard of this line. LOL at "knockoff alert" Girl, most of the lines are made up of the same ingredients, give or take a few. We get duped by pretty colors and soft talk. LOL
- onephenomenalwomanIt may look like MJ but it came in the December @curlkit. I used it on my & my daughter's hair yesterday. I used the detangler. It was great. Not heavy and it worked.
- bombshellamber@thegorgeousingredient So true! That's why they went with packaging similar to what they knew we'd recognize, lol. I just looked up their ingredients, and they seem to have included more natural ingredients than MJ. Interesting...
- bombshellamber@onephenomenalwoman That's good to know! That's one review down, @al4ina! 😉
Log in to like or comment.