morganebeckMaking tons of progress. Less bruising, flawless stitches but still no vision and some numbness on my head and face. I can't believe how lucky I am. I showed my mom and her response "I would hate to see the other guy." Well mom, the other guy was 1/1000 of my size and still kicked my ass and is probably still rolling around the course.
- michele0314Looking lots better today! Keep icing it or it'll swell back up! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
- trojnwarriorMaybe Loudmouth golf has a eyepatch in bright colors..Glad your feeling better
- bizzypopbeesI'm sorry I feel bad for you
- jen_and_her_sonGood thing you still are flawless as ever! Hope for a fast recovery! @morganebeck
- ryastui hate this sport. poor bode, it must be a really bad feeling.
- enbrown7I love Cindy even more now. Lookin better!!
- codylaurendiGet better soon!
- thiscaliforniaheartYou look a hundred times better than you did in the last photos. Get your rest hun. And now you have a guilt trip to give your husband for the rest of your life for when he is being bratty.
- tehr_uhnOh darlin! It looks better though i mean still super gnarly but not near as bad as it was :) remember comfrey root ;)
- dsuxho7Morgan, so sorry to see this, why happened???
- vernoncardenasThats what u get for standing behind him. Try standing next to the flag/pin next time. Chance of it going in that direction is rare.
- matteomaronatiBode you are my best skiing last year at bormio very good
- bucki511Get well soon!!!
- coachfetzFeel for you. I pray for a speedy recovery for you!
- jennyannkroppI think your Xmas present needs to be VERY expensive this year!😷get well soon!!
- traciweamerI love how funny you are even when you can't see out of one of your eyes
- sbar370amazing job wow!!
- poldousTruly lucky .. So many what if.. Give thanks !
- emily_silverHow did this happen? Were you standing in front of his shot??
- anamartinaGet well soon!
Log in to like or comment.