heatheroftheeoI'm possibly irrationally attached to this book. It's one I'm so glad is super thick so it will last longer. Therefore I can put off that goodbye/crying thing I know is coming.
- dearabbyleighSo good!!!
- babybytheseaThose are the very best sorts of books. Do you find yourself ducking around corners to read a page? What's it about?
- lorinewLove that book!
- withstephI will add this to my Kindle right now. Just finished my long book last night. Thanks for the suggestion!
- wwwindylouOh, it's great.
- jaymerskOh, that one did a number on me 😭 But I loved it so.
- lyzlenzOh no...it's just a giant Hamlet ripoff with dogs. I hated it! I'm so sorry. Still friends, right?
- paulineeadieWhat is it about?
- heatheroftheeo@lyzlenz yes. Still friends even though I'm only halfway through and now bubble busted. I'm still going to love it. I love the way he describes the small things that put a picture in my head. Also. I love dogs. And chickens. Why doesn't this book have chickens?!?
- heatheroftheeo@classychaos it's about family, a boy who can't speak, a dog breeding farm and the way humans and dogs work. My description doesn't do it justice.
- heatheroftheeo@leakysippy I hope you love it. We must band together to ignore @lyzlenz !! ;)
- paulineeadie@heatheroftheeo Thank you for the summary!
- lyzlenz@heatheroftheeo the chickens would be good rosencrantz and guildenstern characters ;)
- shesuggestsI couldnt handle that book
Log in to like or comment.