- #JJ DAILY FORUM -.
- Black and White -.
Every day we do a forum and everyday we recognize some of our favorite images tagged to the day's gallery. One of these featured images is special because it is also highlighted on what I think is the best mobile photography centered website on the Internet, connect.dpreview.com.
Today the @dprconnect nod for the #jj_forum_0480 themed "Black and White" goes to @njami. This image was a nice feature in last week's black and white wednesday forum by @jj_editor_gracenavarro.
I'm looking forward to seeing your "Black and White" pictures today. Make sure you 1-2-3.
- mermaidmissI sent an email also asking for clarification on the 1-2-3 rule but having not heard back yet I have no idea if I'm in compliance or not. I also like chip's #2 question
- lobaj89Woohoo way to go @njami!!😍
- robertarobedeauVery cool @njami!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Twice in a role!? Awesome!!! 👍 Congratulations!
- jj_editor_feeniecakes@chip2stan @mermaidmiss for starters, you can tag a photo as many times you want to different galleries UNLESS Josh says differently. Make sure to pay attention to the rules for each forum. Sometimes the only rule is the 1-2-3, sometimes it's that you can only submit an image that has been taken in the last week, or one that has never been submitted. In answer to Stans first question - no. Tag a photo to a forum. That's your (1) then comment on two in the forum (2) and like three in the forum. (3). Hope that helps.
- bullfinchThat is beautiful, congrats @njami !!
- mermaidmissHelps a bunch. Thanks! And, I love the photo -wonderful mood
- chip2stanAhh...thanks so much for the clarification, @jj_editor_feeniecakes ...I might stick with my own made up "add 1" rule though. Can't be a bad thing. 🍪
- jj_editor_feeniecakesHahaha 👍 @chip2stan
- njami@jj_editor_gracenavarro thanks again!!
- njami@matt_tj_t thank you Matty!
- njami@lobaj89 😍😍 woa thanks 😘
- njami@robertarobedeau thank you so much!! I'm so lucky haha
- njami@bullfinch thank you! (-:
- ralphdebaarThats a nice shot, were did you take it?
- yasm1neLovely photo!
- yasm1neThis will be my first time participating, I hope I'm doing it right!
- yawishsarwarThis is pretty cool!
- badassjack2002Cool pic
Log in to like or comment.