michaelchristopherbrownA taxi whose driver hit a moto #goma #drc #congo
- msvoluptHe hit a moto?? @1naijadoll @dolton12 I don't think it's about the niceness of the place that he is hoping to capture.. Are they no people in the rural areas? Why should their condition of living be ignored and hidden from the world? Is it because they are living in the rural areas; so should be subjected to living in poverty and all thing bad...? Do they not possess the same rights as those people living in towns and cities?? The truth is these people are forgotten by the government and cast out by their own people... They are just invisible yet all the fighting affects them.
- msvoluptOhhh and just to clarify I ain't wait I am black... Born and raised in Africa (just thought I did point that out; before you accuse me of being white and only interested in seeing the suffering of others)
- msvoluptAin't white*
- mikeybrown27I never actually read it..I just saw a car on fire tbh Sorry iv misused the word cool there @1naijadoll
- msvolupt@1naijadoll I know such pictures are saddening but imagine if he took nice pics of Congo and then try convince people that there is actually a war a many people are dying you be like "yeah right"... But with these pics they meant to provoke people to step up and help. What doesn't help is some of the comment some people leave; it's like their determined to show the world how idiotic they are...
- mikeybrown27Sound:) @1naijadoll
- keegan_seanCcjjkxfhklkibctsfxc xcvgccdfghujbhggg b
- tessparmenter19Never seen anything like that before
- dennisrahmanovicdang nobody helped
- julpiart_fhariarts_fanpage@dennis_try_me_rahmanovic hi
- aliah4584so sad
- abcdefg12345678910111213ive always wanted to go to the Congo!
Log in to like or comment.