jennaepetersenWhat a 44-pound loss looks like in regular clothes. #cinchspiration
- talimadavisYou look great congrats
- jennaepetersenThank you @bklimegreen !
- milroseplaceWow weeee!! Has it been really tough? I need to do this. Well done xx
- renaydwYou look great! Awesone progress.
- jennaepetersenThanks @xojoclo @shaneybee @skimbaco @renaydw ! @milroseplace It was tough, but absolutely worth it! Read my story at http://greenandgorgeous.net
- jennaepetersenToday, I #honormycurves by taking care of my body. I'm not losing weight to be "skinny" or to fit anyone else's perception of what I should look like. I'm doing it so I can be healthy. So I can be around to see my family grow. When I took the photo on the left, I was basically faking the confidence that I didn't yet feel, and I'd be lying to myself if I said I was healthy at the time. In the photo on the right, taken today, 4 days before my 30th birthday, I'm finally feeling that confidence in myself and my curves, and I've developed healthy habits for a lifetime :)
- msky_80You look great.. What program are you using.. Your a motivation to others.
- jennaepetersenThanks @msky_80 ! I'm doing the Cinch program from a company called Shaklee. Read about it at my blog, www.greenandgorgeous.net . Click "weight loss journey" at the top
- sitnprettiWhat an Amazing journey! You look great!
- jennaepetersenWeight loss transformation. It was 44 lbs. when I took this pic in December. It's 50 lbs. now :) #fullystacked
Log in to like or comment.