truthslingerGood night (or good morning) from our city...Nairobi. May the Lord bless your hustle today.
- truthslinger#Cityscape #city #heights #Africa #Kenya #Nairobi #lights #Nights #S3 #pixlrexpress #urban
- gitaukevinQuestion: Do you just get to buildings and ask to get to their rooftops?
- ms.ciraYour photos are pretty good.
- truthslingerI wish it was that easy @gitaukevin but sometimes it works like that. But mostly I have friends who help me out.
- truthslingerYes sir @namuks
- truthslingerThank you @xodamarisxo. You should check out my website too mutuamatheka.co.ke :)
- gitaukevinCoz from your gallery it's like you've been to every rooftop in the cbd. I'm green with envy. You usually time when its dusk, right?
- truthslingerNot yet @gitaukevin. But I'd like to be on every roof top. For any landscape, cityscape photographer, position of the sun is very important. Dusk or dawn offer the best timing.
- gitaukevinThanks for the tips. maybe one day, I will be like you:). I hear you were in NAIRET too.
- truthslingerMaybe one day you shall be more than I am @gitaukevin. That would be better. I was in Nairet in my campus days.
- gitaukevinHaha.......yeah, that sounds even better. Thanks!
- ocelotrevsLand of promise. This is one of the reasons why I started following you on here and on tumblr. I read an article about your page and it decent.
- truthslingerThank you very much @ocelotrevs. I appreciate all that. Also...I love my city.
- ocelotrevsNo problem geez. The article was on cracked.com called "6 insane stereotypes that movies can't get over". If you never saw it.
- truthslingerAha....yes. I saw the article. It was quite a surprise for me @ocelotrevs
Log in to like or comment.