makingitlovelyBrandon transcribed Eleanor's letter to Santa. She wants DreamLites for her and August. *Shudder*
- suppatownHaha. Shudder made me lol
- joy__amandaAt least it's something attainable! My 3 year old girl wants a mermaid tail & a whirlpool!
- nicolekrenzinGet the cloud b twilight ladybug and turtle. They are way better and much less obnoxious than the dreamlite.
- mrsbcsOlivia has a dream light (yep shudder) but it kept her in her bed all night long ever since!
- nicolettemcbride@joy__amanda good luck! What a fun girlie.
- helloimrobinbWe got a twilight turtle instead. A bazillion times less obnoxious than the dreamlite.
- flowerpartsYep. We have the cloud b twilight turtle & ladybug for our kids...my son steals his sister's ladybug & puts both on in his room.
- makingitlovely@mrsbcs That's good enough for me! Sold.
- makingitlovely@joy_amanda That's awesome though.
- portlandmortonsI'm eating my words as we speak... Beautiful German wooden toys for Christmas? Nope. All my boys want are Transformers and Avengers... Oh well:(
- janaanwMy three year old wants the same thing!
- gsnappyThose darn things are all my 4-year-old talks about too.
- hannahstoyboxOmg, my husband succumbed and bought one for my 3YO. And it's hideous.
Log in to like or comment.