latinaAn interesting story in the New York Times today: the U.S. birthrate has fallen, as Latinas are choosing to birth fewer children. What do you think of this finding? #latina #latinamag #latinamagazine #latinas #latism #nytimes #USA
- diosanailsI think it's indicative of the options we have: career, financial, and birth control.
- ebcardenasI wonder if it is associated with Latinas becoming a lot more successful in their career?
- missytorresnycI think Latinas are looking to get more ahead in their careers/professional lives and realizing they could be happy regardless of they have a child or not. They are breaking away from what "our moms" did
- pearmamaIt probably has a lot to do with the fact that I "shut down the factory" after my last child. I have six kids! 😊😉😁😏
- glorymagana@dee_dee_pooh @ccburt27 @colombianjmg @aykandy @yeszzir who let them talk about us w/0ut r consent?! 😳...😂
- queenyolandaMy grandmother had 14 children and my mother had 2 children. Growing up I was always told to "go to school and get your degree." I am married, have my MBA and a beautiful 2 year old. My main focus in life is my family and my career. It is not just female Latinas focusing on their careers. Male Latinos want women that are educated and have a career. The focus is more on the type of life style Latinas want to have. It is almost unrealistic to be able to afford 14 kids with the cost of diapers, formula, and daycare increasing everyday.
Log in to like or comment.