chrispiascik4th favorite daily drawing of 2012. Shortly after the first presidential debate Romney began using the phrase, “Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose,” from the TV series, Friday Night Lights, at his rallies, on social networks, and on promotional materials. Last week the series creator, Peter Berg, sent the campaign a letter accusing Romney of plagiarizing the phrase. In the letter he stated, “Your politics and campaign are clearly not aligned with the themes we portrayed in our series.” He went further by comparing Romney to one of his characters, Buddy Garrity, an ignorant car salesman. Shortly after this debacle Reuter’s columnist, Anthony De Rosa, tweeted, “Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can’t Use.” Absolutely perfect.
- chrispiascikOriginally posted on Oct. 14, 2012
- juicefitLame...not your art..the msg
- juicefit@ckisshortforcrvck I don't understand your comment. His typography has nothing to do with the lame comment. It isn't funny or inspiring.
- juicefit@ckisshortforcrck I like the script not political crap behind it, I think I wasn't clear
- cyrielk@orignldesign i get it now.. i read your comment another way, my bad
Log in to like or comment.