fatmumslimEmotions after spotting hot cross buns in the supermarket so soon: shock... and then glee as I threw them in my trolley.
- threestottsI had the same reaction when i saw them yesterday & yes i brought some... ;-)
- _miss_ky_Malteaser bunnies were in big w before Christmas!
- jo_girlOh my! I'm still digesting Christmas lunch.
- lau02raGet in early and freeze them so you have the ones you want at Easter time :) @fatmumslim
- fatmumslim@b_randomtx cart
- charlottsteen@aimeec27 good. Yer what a sham I love hot x buns
- aimee_dow@charlotte_steen us too
- kitinbootsI forget that glee is an actual word
- diddyv@aimeec27 like :)
- aimee_dow@diddyv oh thanks :)
- nannyd2011@fatmumslim SERIOUSLY!? But you're right, I can't resist them either 😊
- kplattCrazy... No way will I support this madness by buying them
- alwaysabeachgirlI LOVE hcb...I'm going to stock up! I bought them for as long as I could last year, then had to just have raisin toast when the finally stopped! Yay, thanks for the heads up!
- snap_happyjoMy daughter will be happy @j3ss04
- thecatherinesarahwe had them on display when we reopened after Christmas
- tamara_andthe_banditFunnily enough... I baked these this morning.
- peace_harmony_musicWe just celebrated jesus birth you can't celebrate his death 1minute later!😞
- taniamccartneyKind of spoils it to have them out so soon! Tho I'm sure I won't be complaining when I get home and shovel them in my mouth. Easter eggs already out here in London, too! Just saw some at a chemist today. 🐇🐥
Log in to like or comment.