chefazFrog legs w lime, brown butter, celery, wheat berries and fish sauce at 610 Magnolia
- jonathan3579Wow, that's a new take on frog legs I'd love to try. Nom nom!
- marialetahan@luisarfex mmmmmmm ahahahahahahaha
- luisarfexQ asco, parece q tuvieran ojos @marialethn
- nicoleturchLove frog legs
- sunnymichelOmg so good.
- shortsnslippahsThey stick to your RIBbits..
- cookdrinkfeast@shortsnslippahs lol that's cute!
- coreynellos@jessica_windchill hungry?:)
- iiemoenaz@erickamichiwa swike mek ini lo pasti suka -___-
- g33man37No Thank you:-(
- mariluz2012Looks amazing!!!
- youdidwhatbecky@chefaz Try Hammerheads while you're in Louisville... It's incredible!!
- ddeliciouzI'm so glad ure on instagram!!! <3
- chitwnmamiNever had it.... But It does look good
- krispen232My mom has the biggest crush on you because you are so adventurous and Ty absolutly anything. She would love to meet you one day. Are yoi coming to Ohio anytime soon???
- angiegjenkinsLooks really good...had frog legs once and spit it out.
- tattooed_daddy88If it looks good eat it
- insta_fish808If the frog legs offered to me were made like this. I wouldnt have passed them up. That looks BEAST!!!!
Log in to like or comment.