inthefunlaneI am a *teeny* bit jealous of the boots Wren's grandma bought her. Why don't the grown up version have sparky soles???
- tiffanykopperThose are adorable!! I would totally wear those, lol!
- inthefunlaneI meant sparkly soles. Autocorrect and me are not speaking right now
- katievictoriaroseMy daughter calls things that are sparkly "sparky" .. So your talkin a language i speak!
- k8bakessWren is the most fashionable little girl around. I''d like to take up sewing to make all her cloths in my size! Xoxoxo to Wrenny girl!
- inthefunlane@katievictoriarose LOL I love little lisps!
- inthefunlane@kbakes25 she takes after her aunties!
- farragrI NEED this for Téa next year!!
- cindythibaultDIY it own glittery soles! It's my new saving grace for dancing shoes that start looking a little rough rounds the edges :)
- inthefunlane@cindythibault genius!!!
- moreofwhiteOh, so cute :)
- sixlaslavicsOne of my little girls just got these too ! Totally wish they were mine 😉
Log in to like or comment.