gearpatrolChief's Tent at Joy's Camp. Shaba Reserve. Kenya. via @mrjberger
- travisluethIs that an elephant skull out front?
- alex_godmard@deerestamerica I think its an african earth whale, very common in this part of the continent. You can find them in roaming the lands. They eat ants.
- msmirandal@bhaz Dude, you're in Africa? Which camps are you staying at? I stayed at Porini Camps when I was in Kenya... Looooved them!!
- mrjbergerElephant skull. The guy who built the camp lived in this tent and when he died the elephants gathered around to pay their respects. You can see a herd of buffalo from the shower.
- bhaz@msmirandal I wish!! Actually another writer from GP, @mrjberger.
Log in to like or comment.