dalispaigeThank you SO much to the "Dream Foundation" who heard our story! My brother and I didn't have enough money to go see my mom in her Hospice home in California so the Dream Foundation paid for our plane tickets to go see her this weekend :) this will be our last weekend with her.. and I couldn't be more thankful I get to see her one last time. Love you mom! see you tomorrow!!! #dreamfoundation #ourstory
- mariiaspPraying for you and urs @dalispaige :)
- stephannvarPRAYING <3
- kt8649kt@lacebase sorry for your loss. My stepmom was diagnosed in August,she's thankfully still with us but no one knows how much longer she has.
- _caseylee15_My mum passed away when I was 8... Cherish every moment with her as seconds are precious. Sorry for this horrible experience you have to go through.
- eladria_I'm so sorry, sending you some good thoughts and prayers
- samico_69sending prayers to you & your family !
- tayaleeceMy mom lost her mom at your age. It forever molds your relationship with your daughter. I had the best mom who was open loving and neutral. Who shared things she typically wouldn't because she wanted me to have all the support and wisdom to go at it solo. Your mom just gave you not only her best but the opportunity to have a rare and amazing experience with your future daughter. There is always hope and blessing in the not so perfect.
- erin.beecroft@dalispaige I hope you're ok, you're strong and deserve the best. God bless you and your mother
- 3mily3m@tayaleece That was amazingly well put!
- mamuhhtay@tayaleece totally agree! @3mily3m
- tayaleeceThanks you @3mily3m and @mamuhhtay. I just like to share the blessings I received with others in hopes Dalis can use the wisdom passed onto me.
- tayaleece@audrey_crane no problem! I'm glad my moms mom is still helping others out. :)
- babygirl11812So sorry to hear about your mom! I thought i lost my mom a year ago when she had a heart attack but thank the lord she survived! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
- pamperingdiva@dalispaige it's amazing the charities and foundations that help in time of need! My 5 yr old son was dx in March w leukemia. So many have helped us so far during his journey. I'm so thankful I can be by his side during his battle! Stay strong #kickinitwithcaleb helpcurecaleb.blogspot.com
- leahburnsideWhy is the last weekend with her?
- gg_willow@bella_the_pom a hospice home is always the end of your life. A place to pass away
- xotiaraoxThat is wonderful! God bless them & you both sweetie!! 💜
- edubs123@dalispaige I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope you stay strong in your mind that her energies are always with you. So when you think you smell her it means you need to smile. Take care.
- secret_scars4life@dalispaige If it was Breast cancer or any other type of cancer, may I know her name? I do cancer walks very often, and she deserves to be recognized because she seems like such a beautiful and wonderful and Inspiring person.. I lost my step mother... So fight on<3 her memory will live on
Log in to like or comment.