- #JJ DAILY FORUMS -.
- Detail -.
Today's forum is "detail" themed. Go to your library and find a shot that works. Shoot a new image if you'd like. Tag it @joshjohnson's #jj_forum_0467.
Don't forget our 123 rule please. For every one image you post, please comment on two and like three.
This shot was submitted yesterday by @ddyck. It is also going to be featured on the @dprconnect website. Congratulations! :-).
- tom_rmso good shot
- funkiemamaWhat a spanking button.
- fc_at_smPerché non partecipi a questo? @lisita197
- yawishsarwarNice shirt. Haha.
- mummus_minimal :)
- tashaburnsredcongrats my friend! @ddyck :)
- thecupisblueThis is a really beautiful image. Simple, well composed, great contrast. Excelent
- lidiva1959Is there a place where us less knowledgable can ask technical questions? @joshjohnson @jj_editor @jj_forum
- ohemg87@lidiva1959 right here :) what's great about our #JJ Community is that there's all levels of experience and usually someone will speak up! Ask anything!
- dennis.dyck@joshjohnson I feel so honored, thank you!! This really means a lot. I love the #jj community :)
- dennis.dyck@_kamira @tashalosha thank you!! I really appreciate it 😃
- lidiva1959That's awesome @ohemg87 - I have a lens question. I have a canon t2i. I am getting a macro lens for Xmas. Am I better off getting a lens that works on full/aps-c cameras or one dedicated to aps-c? (I hope I got aps-c right. 😃
- allenb_drFun. I am glad I found this group
- janeoako_ih@ddyck nice!
Log in to like or comment.