mypoppetblogsAll finished. Now shall it be my bedside rug or bathmat? I could have reduced the number of stitches around the edge. It's not sitting perfectly flat but other than that I'm pretty happy with it. Used up one skein (cone?) of #zpagetti
- tunabakeLooks amazing!
- sarahrossiterThat is gorgeous how long did it take to make?
- mypoppetblogs@sarahrossiter maybe 3 big sessions/evenings
- lil_ritchieYou should be proud @mypoppetshop you've done an AMAZING job!!!
- mumchachaThat's totally inspiring! Will u keep it white? X
- dottidaisy@thelovelybird has made these too but not white that I know of... Beautiful!
- mypoppetblogs@mumchacha I was thinking of dying it. But I like the contrast on the dark floor so will probably stay white for a while
- lionessroarAny chance of mini instructions on how you did it? I have some if this but am finding it hard to use.
- lil_sheriffI would so buy this!
- littleshopLooks awesome! I made mine in turquoise.
- ladygrey7Looks fantastic
- modernmavenThis is amazing! Just lovely
- mrstifflivingcreativelyLove it! 💕
- alkalinesisteroh my gosh, lovely!
- daphne1979Missed this pic I see, it turned out great!!
- mypoppetblogs@daphne1979 thanks. It's pretty cute!
- appleandevexois there a tute for this one @mypoppetshop
- mypoppetblogs@appleandevexo sorry I just made this as a personal project/ experiment.
- karaleenlDo you remember the children books about The Littles? This picture makes me think of them, standing on a normal coffee table doily, gives you a small feeling like a Little! I like this! ☺️
Log in to like or comment.