fatmumslimChiswick = delicious
- keeneeYes, delish! And conveniently located about 100 metres from my place ;)
- ejorpinOh that's on our 'must try when in Sydney' list! Looks tasty :)
- fatmumslim@keenee hard to get into though?
- keenee@fatmumslim Usually not too bad for family friendly hours, but getting more difficult now given the silly season is upon us!
- bornenakedLoving the Dora crayon too
- mama25hwAlways nice to hear of child friendly eateries in Sydney, any recommendations are greatly received :-) xx
- wynken_deLooks yummy!
- hheelleennmm@ccaspy have you been here?
- ccaspy@hheelleennmm Yes.. It's good. Best with a group of 6-8 people so you can try more if their larger share meals.. It has one hat.. It's got a good vibe. Not for intimate dinners as it gets loud..
- celestemitchellSo want to go there tonight but couldn't get a booking!
- fatmumslim@celestemitchell You were in Sydney too? How was NY? So quick!
- fatmumslim@ccaspy Nicely described!
- fatmumslim@bornenaked essential!
- celestemitchellJust down here for one night. NY was amazing! Complete with a hurricane :)
Log in to like or comment.