sfballet"I first fell in love with dance when ________"
- caitlinmcavoy@kathleen_dahlhoff is this you?!
- blaaaiirrWhen I got my pointe shoes :)
- annaphase__I saw Swan Lake performed by the Kirov
- abcdefgtredoggadfI first saw the #nutcracker performed by #sfb right here in sf!
- emilyfayyeWhen I saw the nutcracker for the first time!
- jessicarudolph95I realized it was missing in my life
- alexandrathrappI saw the snowflakes dance with the sugar plum fairy at my hometown San Francisco ballet at age 3! :)
- not_tessaI had seen the Nutcracker so many times, I just had to try it!
- kmamalehrI didn't like sports.... sooo I turned to dance
- susiejaxI saw Baryshnikov's Nutcracker with Gelsey Kirkland on tv. Snow was my favorite.
- memphismargaretWhen I became a backstage mom and realized the work that goes into something that looks so effortless and beautiful! I am in awe and love seeing my daughters work so hard and loving it!
- katiedidz...when the first classical note played & the first stage spotlight beamed down on my face...from the first note, the first feeling of grace & poise yet full freedom & joy...from the first applause feeling proud of my hard practices...all of it...it was over from day one. #hooked #iloveballet
- mahgenjeanWhen I stepped up to my first ballet barre and nailed a plié
- kathleendahlhoff@caitlinmcavoy haha no, I never did that spot! It's lily Rogers and Sasha Desola
- caitlinmcavoy@kathleen_dahlhoff lily rogers looks exactly like you in this!
- kathleendahlhoff@caitlinmcavoy yesssss! *fist pump*
- yvonneadams1When I was three
- theballerinalifeWhen I danced the lead in my studio's ballet (The Magic Toy Shop) in 4th grade.
- sofiafarrah_I was to late, hopefully you'll see me in 3 years and not be able to tell.
- sofiafarrah_Scratch that. Hopefully you see me this summer or next and not be able to tell.
Log in to like or comment.