dooceA local pub stole a picture of Chuck for an ad in the City Weekly. Hi. I can see you.
- dschwalThursday was the 22nd. Joke is on them I guess.
- albanatorI saw the picture on the front page of reddit a few weeks ago. It was not attributed.
- cakeball_usthat is some bullshit
- karamoreAn Applebee's stole my friends prints and she kept on them until she got $$! Don't let them get away with it!
- k_sorensenGive 'em hell. @dooce
- sncollins52If they were going to steal your image they could've at least made a reasonable poster with it. Looks like a five year old designed it..
- lemonjennyGeez, then they slaughtered it with bad design, too. 😒
- sc_sarahOh HELL no. How tacky.
- jebroI knew that looked familiar when I saw it the other night.
- kraftykaelaCould they have used a few more fonts, maybe?
- retrostar14Jerks. 👎😕
- cheekymuffy@heatheroeh @rallph_camillacombs yes yes!
- napavoreFunniest part? They have the date wrong--thanksgiving this year was on the 22nd.
- morningaltruisti saw that in city weekly at rusted sun pizza and did a double-take when i saw chuckles!
- strphSo, so lame.
- aaronadelEven worse about the campaign: chicken actually contains more tryptophan than turkey. People feel sleepy after turkey dinner because of all the sugar and carbs they eat along with it (stuffing, potatoes, desserts), so the fact that they're fighting tryptophan with giant plates of pasta makes no sense at all.
- catherinekbarberWow - did you contact them yet?
Log in to like or comment.