joshhendersonWow. What an incredible last 2 years I've had with this man. Not only an icon and a legend, but also a mentor and a friend. Larry you changed my life and I am forever grateful for the gift that was getting to work with you. I'll always be ur son "from tip to tail" Rest in peace my friend..
- logan_faRip to a legend
- realbionicwomanWe’re With You
When you miss him/her,
we’re with you in spirit,
wondering how you feel,
hoping you’re coping,
and getting a little better each day.
We understand. We care.
When you’re grieving,
we’re beside you,
in our hearts, in our thoughts,
we’re sending you sympathy,
and strength to carry on with life.
He/she would want it that way.
Poem By Joanna Fuchs
- vxixiii_Aww Wtf Bro , Im Over Here Cryinq & Shit. /: Whats Gunna Happen To Dallas?! RIP Handsome ♥ .
- tubaunalYou have big shoes to fill Josh! He was one of the greats! RIP Larry! 💐
- killedbycoffee@realbionicwoman wow, that's beautiful.
- lonnycapeDallas will not be the same with out him.. Josh you will have to make Dallas even better then before... I will miss u Larry AKA JR
- tiffany4uaWhat a legend! You were blessed to have known him. RIP Larry Hagman. God Bless!
- annagia816R.I.P. Larry Hangman
- _alygieSo sad... I REALLY hope the show doesn't get cancelled:-/ ugh
- _jenni_xx3He will be miss love this show msn he was a legend!
- cavemermaidYou are a sweetheart! The whole city of Dallas adored Larry. I imagine it was a real kick working with him and getting to know him!!
- julejuliiwe missed you larry!! :( R.I.P. Larry Hagman
- julejuliisry *miss...i'm from germany
- lillierosewall@heidimattocks look how cute the message is, goodbye J.R
- hannahhoward17Okay... I am 15 and the whole time i grew up my dad and me watched DALLAS and it is my all time favorite show and now that it has been brought back i couldnt be happier, Larry Hagman was an amazing guy. I never even met him and could tell how truly amazing he was. I only wish i could have met him. He was truly a very inspirational person not only in my life but in my dads and he will forever be a special connection me and my dad have
- flo_sy4Beautifully said....👏👏👏
- rae_9312Rip Larry!!!
- theoandliamYou're my son from tip to tail 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Looking at your posts made me cry 😭😭😭 Mr. Larry Hagman is always in our hearts ❤️
Log in to like or comment.