inthefunlaneI think I've finally reached the normal allowable usage of antlers. #obsessed
- inthefunlane@jessicakesti I got them from an old barn, but found out about them from a craigslist ad ;)
- sirifjortoftI find antlers in the forrest. If you live near a place with wild dear you might find som just lying around after mating season :-)
- lindseyannlIn February they lose them usually. I don't have any, but my friend has some. We walked forever looking for them, they call it "shed hunting"
- inthefunlane@sirifjortoft @lindseyl thanks so much for the info!! I feel better knowing they are shed, not cut from the animals. Now I know why my construction crew laughed at me for paying for them LoL
- lilyblu001I love all of this @inthefunlane
- inthefunlane@lilyblu001 you are making me blush today darling!!
- chantrikeeleMy husband LOVES that I decorate now with HIS antlers! ;) I think I've tapped into a new place in his heart!
Log in to like or comment.