naveenat my parents', going through old tapes: this one is a 20-year-old recording of my sister and me. hilarious bonus archive: dad snoring in the background. my mom had the foresight to save our voices and songs and, every few years, we'll pop it into the deck to have a listen to days gone by.
- superamitLOVE this.
- reverywhereUpload sound sample to SoundCloud pls! :)
- omSo awesome. I wish I had this :) also @superamit glad you are doing well
- everyplaceI definitely have mini-tapes (like the kind from voice recorders) of fake radio shows from 20 years ago. I wonder where they are.
- naveen@everyplace fake radio shows? as in, ones you'd put on for your parents? (!)
- naveen@everyplace also! i've got those minis somewhere too. so many old toys around these parts
- superamit@om me, too. :)
- everyplaceNot for my parents, no, but with friends. Definitely thought long and hard about building a HAM radio tower to support that habit, but then I got a 2400 baud modem instead.
- sharkwaveWhat is this strange device?
- naveen@everyplace aha! i think i was the same way. moved onto setting up my own BBS instead
- coast_to_coast_audThat's great. My mom has tapes of us when we were toddlers. Hilarious.
- mariAh we used to do this too.
Log in to like or comment.