tidymomEasiest way to roll out cookies between wax paper and use quarter inch guides put on pan and chill then cut out
- graciegrace00First like!!!
- lifethroughthislensI had to tell the bakery I used to work for about that. It seems so obvious but they just struggled and struggled with thickness! Ha
- pineapple_and_coconutThat's exactly how I roll out cut out cookies!
- leenaprindleJut about to make some sugar cookies with my girls - glad to see this first!
- kareninnvWhere do you find the guides?
- bitsofsunshineBest idea ever!
- tidymom@karenshireman you can get them at Michaels or most craft stores, they are just balsa wood sticks
- gcash83I picked up 1/4 in dowel rod at Home Depot for under $1 and had hubby cut in half. Wax paper sandwich =genius.
- livelaughroweThis tip made me do a happy dance. Brilliant!
Log in to like or comment.