tylerflorenceCaramelized Cipollini Onions, Black Truffle Cream, Gruyere, Sour Dough Crumb and Sage. ( Not Baked Yet)
- ediblesf@tylerflorence looks like you have some extras? :)
- jfd_ca@tylerflorence Now that looks delicious !
- montenegroxYou must be destroyed by now, cooking since last night @tylerflorence, i now it's worth it, happy thanksgiving.
- tolanflorenceDodie would be proud!
- summersdad@tylerflorence that looks incredible. Happy thanksgiving.
- mommamcdanielOh yum.
- urbancorerealtorMaking this!!! @tylerflorence and the gumbo!!!
- ofaninspirationOmg that looks amazing!!
- kadiel18@tylerflorence where do I find this recipe?
- fooddivaMade something similar. Green beans in garlic cream sauce with Romano cheese and thyme topped with balsamic glazed cippolini onions and Marsala mushrooms. Panko over top.
- healthy.lifestyle.choicesLooks FABULOUS!!
- bee_aguilar_24@pclear this may be the onion pie you were talking about
- dshonknoxLooks better than the other one.
- ekn90Wow you always surprising me with new things yammy
- jacquelineheavenIts not even baked & it looks delicous :)
- vartanikOmg this is my dream!!!
Log in to like or comment.