bizstoneI'm boarding my flight to Paris for a wedding in Rheims. That is all.
- craigmischeMakes my night of wine, peanuts and NBC News feel a little lame.
- jenaeweinbrennerI'm having Mexican food in Kansas. So there's that. So our nights are totally the same
- grapefriendDamn, grapefriend - drink well!
- weebeastMay your flight be more like one from that era... Bon voya-gee!
- mattfrenchartLove that art
- jeremyselierReims. Drop the h it's cleaner. It's actually weird that Maps uses Rheims as it's the old name of the city.
- crabbygolightlyGorgeous graphic.
- gregyaitanespronounced Rance. like France with no F. who knew!
Log in to like or comment.