brooklynblissSaw the Northern Lights two nights in a row. Night #2 was incredible! This is my favorite shot of the trip.
- joebenzonWhere in Reykjavik did you go to see them? I will be there tomorrow.
- brooklynbliss@joebenzon I took one of the tours. It left from the Hilton Nordica and takes you at least an hour or two out into the country where it's away from the city lights. It's gotta be clear and pitch black to see them. Good luck hope you get to see them!
- joebenzonCould you send me the link to who you booked with? I would greatly appreciate it!
- brooklynbliss@joebenzon I actually did two different ones. Both had pros and cons. First one with Reykjavik Excursions was crowded but the bus had wifi. Second all day one with Icelandic Mountain Guides didn't have wifi, but was less crowded an included a glacier hike. Here are the links, respectively. #1 http://www.re.is/DayTours/Activity/Details/Northern-Lights-Tour-Oct-March/ #2 https://www.mountainguides.is/DayTours/GlacierTours/TourItem/872
- joebenzonYou're a dear. Thank you!
- brooklynblissHave a great trip!
- adamthemagicianWow :-)
- trustinoneAmazingly beautiful pictures!
- trustinoneWhat time tonight did you see these?
- brooklynbliss@trustinone very late in the evening. It was around 11 pm I think.
- trustinoneThose are so amazing to see you are very lucky to have seen that I live in the city in really get a chance to see them beautiful pictures
- trustinoneSorry this talk texting you can suck I really can speak lol have a good 1
- kitty1494Wow that's so cool
- lissy_love15i wish i could see that. you are so lucky to get to see the lights
Log in to like or comment.